The safety of our employees, customers, and the community is paramount.
On behalf of everyone at the Stone Group of Companies, our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19, this includes not only those diagnosed with the virus, but also their friends and family, those whose jobs and schools have been impacted, and so many more.
We will continue to follow the guidelines of the CDC and health department’s directions to be ready for any emerging COVID-19 protocols. Stone Group of Companies remains fully committed, meeting and monitoring regularly any developments to ensure we do what’s best for you. Our focus is, as always, on the health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities.
Here are a few of the strategies we are practicing to protect our employees, customers, and communities:
- We are encouraging our employees to:
- Practice social distancing
- Wash their hands frequently
- Refrain from touching their faces
- Cough or sneeze into their sleeves
- Work from home if practical
- Stay home if they are sick
- Implemented a daily employee temperature check procedure.
- Educating our team with daily updates via informational emails and corresponding signage that helps stop the spread of germs.
- Eliminating all unnecessary employee travel.
- We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing our vehicles, our branches, our shops and our office locations.
- We are providing access to sanitizing wipes and alcohol gel wherever possible.
- All customer interactions are outside and not in our branch locations, shops, and headquarters while practicing the proper social distancing.
- We provided a Pandemic Manual to all employees
We will continue to monitor the situation closely to keep our employees, customers and communities safe. We appreciate your business.